- MusiqHub’s small group learning approach has successfully taught over 15,000 students how to play a musical instrument.
- Each week MusiqHub has over 50 tutors teaching music to over 2,500 students in more than 150 schools across New Zealand.
- Children are encouraged through fun learning experiences; individually, in groups, bands and through performances.
- Each child develops their individual musical skills through structured but adaptable lesson programs, that are available across a wide range of instruments.
- Students are encouraged to perform at school events including concerts, assemblies, and open days.
We are a nationwide network of independent music teachers who support young people’s development and learning through music tuition.
We work with junior students (primary and intermediate schools) as groups or individuals, across a wide range of instruments (guitar, keyboard, ukulele, drums, brass & woodwind, singing and violin).
We believe in the power of music to change lives. We have awesome teachers who share their passion for music. Children are encouraged through fun learning experiences; individually, in groups, bands and through performances. We celebrate their achievements.
We recognise that music develops life skills in children – confidence, discipline, co-ordination, self-esteem, teamwork, creativity and self-expression. Each child progresses their individual musical abilities through structured but adaptable lesson programs, across a wide range of musical instruments.
We are a network of independent teachers who each own our own business. Teaching is our job and music is our passion. Integrity is key. We are professional, responsible, organised, reliable and always respectful.
Music works best when played to the same beat. We pride ourselves in working collaboratively with schools, parents, our students, and each other. We champion musical expression and creativity in schools.